Monday, November 6, 2017

Let the lasts begin.......

SKY TREEEEEEE
HEYYYYOOOOO!

Yaaaaaa... if you read my title you know..... It's official. I AM OM MY LAST TRANSFER. I honestly cannot believe it and it started to hit for the first time today. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Here's to going hard leaving everything I have got. But BIG NEWS! Or well, not so big news because A. I wasn't transferred, and B. Me and my companion are both staying here in Urayasu! YAYYYYYYY! GOOOOO TEAM.

This week. Where to even begin.... welllllll, I got way sick which was a bummer. We had to spend 2 days in this week. First of the mission though, so I mean hey. Pretty good if you ask me! (But also s/o to that flu shot.... thanks for NOTHING) Annnnyyyyyways. I really came to know that God consecrates our efforts because listen uppppp.

MOMOMI. She is doing so so good. She has been praying morning and night and saying she can feel God more in her life every day. We had a lesson and taught her about what the Spirit was and she was sooooo excited about it. It made me so so excited about it. There's just something about sharing such happy things with your best friends. YAY.
Lesson with Momomi, Ariha, and Rebekah (Momomi is in blue. CUTE RIGHT?)

Buttttt k. Coolest thing ever. So Momomi has not been learning for very long and she still is really in the beginning steps of the gospel, but this week while studying for her I felt this very distinct prompting that I needed to study about baptism and how to extend it to her. I made sure to write a nice hot pink note of it in my notebook so I could do it my next study. Well, I didn't tell anyone about that, but later that night we got a phone call from our district leader saying he had been praying about what to assign for trainings for District Meeting and at the very end of his study (same study that I had the feeling might I add) he thought about me, Momomi, and baptismal dates. He asked me to give a training on setting baptismal dates and when I told him I had been thinking the same thing he freaked out. 

Revelation is a thing and I am so so excited to see where this goes. God is at the head. I know that for sure! 

SAY YOUR PRAYERS

xoxox

Modersitzki姉妹

-The train line I take like every day is the most crowded one in all of Japan.... #nice

District Family photo (fun fact... no one got transferred... HOLLA)
They used this GIF on FB to remind people about their English class.
I thought it was cute. :) 
oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment