Monday, October 2, 2017

YAY @ URAYASU

Shae with her new companion, Sister Robertson.
KONNICH.

Still not sure how it's been another week but time flies when you're having fun and also when you're running around like a chicken with your head cut off right? ;)

I officially left my beloved Niigata on Thursday morning and let me just say the days leading up to that were SO painful. Especially Mana ちゃん.... On Tuesday night she came to the church and just broke down into tears. We just cried for legit EVER. My heart was honestly shattered, and I was terrrrrrrified about going to my new area. I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to love it nearly as much as I have grown to love Niigata...... So ya. There is a look into my feelings. Lol.

Urayasuuuuuu!
BUTTTTT I'M HERE IN URAYASU AND GUESS WHAT. I love it. It is the cutest place in the world. Sooooo Tokyo and I am soooooo obsessed. My companion, Sister Robertson is such a sweetheart. She is transfer 2 and soooo ready to work. I love it. Also. To make things better? The ward mission leader is a professional dancer and loves missionary work. And then to make them even better? THE WARD IS ON FIRE. I have been here less than a week and we already have been fed at members homes twice. What is this magical place? I am not sure but boyyyy do I feel lucky to be here. 3 times in a row. I have lucked out with the best areas... Heavenly Father. He's a nice guy. ;) LET'S GO URAYASUUUUU!!

This week I learned so much about how merciful God is. When I arrived in Urayasu there were no investigators being taught. Not gonna lie I was a little nervous and didn't know what to do. I prayed and it was like God was saying... "Shae. This is My work. I'll take care of it." In that moment I felt so much peace. I knew in my heart that if we did all we could, that God would make up the rest. We opened our mouths to everyone and did all that we could, and not only did we have 4 new Mission School students come to Eikaiwa, but God blessed us with 2 new investigators in 3 days. I just stood in amazement. This is God's work, and I am just grateful to be invited to the party... (s/o to you ry ollerton).

THE CHURCH IS TRUE

xoxo

Modersitzki 姉妹

There ya have it folks. Me and the Shojster trying to take apart my trial
of a bike to send it to Tokyo.... (Yes we did step and jump on it...
and yes it did work;) (also... like our matching outfits?)
How do you not love this human?
NIIGATA PEEPS
Momokaちゃん . I have no words.

No comments:

Post a Comment