Monday, October 16, 2017

"These are for Jesus"

YASUMI CHANNNNNNN and her flowers for Jesus.
KONNICH.


Welllllll... This week went from summer to winter in about 24 hours. Legit. I have no idea how, but I mean hey. There's that. 

THIS WEEK HOLY MIRACLES. THE LORD IS HASTENING HIS WORK. I'M SERIOUS. There were so many crazyyyyy things that happened this week but I think one of the highlights of the week goes by the name of Yasumi, who just so happens to be 9 years old. One day, Sister Robertson and I were heading out when we saw a cute little girl across the street. We said hello and immediately she crossed the street and came to talk to us... HI. This does not happen here. LIKE EVER. She introduced herself and said that she was 9 YEARS OLD. I THOUGHT SHE WAS LIKE 15.... Anyways, that's besides the point. We began talking and she said that she was Christian herself and went to church with her family every week! She was BEYOND curious of what we do at our church and said she really wanted to learn. We explained a little bit and she was asking so many questions. We ended up giving her a church tour and a Book of Mormon and she was so so happy.....

NOW FAST FORWARD TO THE NEXT DAY. We met up with her and the first thing she said was... "I read the book!" HI WHAT. She proceeded to tell us how good she felt when she read it and how she knew it was true. She told us she wanted to come to church and that she was asking her family and friends to all come with her. She told us she was so excited to go to church that she probably wouldn't sleep that night. K tell me that isn't the cutest thing EVER. SOOOOOOOO prepared. 


Well. You betcha. Cute Yasumi came to church and LOVED it. The members were so so good to her and she said she wanted to come back every week. We got to go to Primary with her and it was such a special experience. The kids all sang "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus." This has become my favorite song on my mission and it actually brought me to tears this time. Yasumi was just eating it all up. Then after church she came up and tugged me on the shoulder. "Wait here." she said and then legit ran away. Ummmmmm.... K?  Well next thing I know, Yasumi is back with a bouquet of flowers. She handed them to me and said, "These are for Jesus." 

................ I know. I was speechless too. This little girl is SO close to her Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ. She is so excited to learn and is inviting all those around her to come feel of the same joy she feels as well. I felt the Spirit so so strong this week as I was able to work with her and listen to the cute Primary kids sing. God loves His children... and that's a fact.  I love this work. <333

THE CHURCH IS TRUE

xoxo

Modersitzki 姉妹 

Fun Fact:  

Japan is the creator of Hi-Chews. And BOY if you think they're good in America, they have peach, pear, and apple flavor here...... so beat that. HEAVEN. 

Our cutest Japanese missionary. We just love her!
The Urayasu church. RIGHT?
Here you have it ladies and gentlemen. Proof that the Tokyo trains
really are that packed. I almost died like twice. lol.


Live from finding! lol.
No comment, but ya.
Just being happy bc look at this view!



No comments:

Post a Comment