Monday, October 9, 2017

GENERAL CONFERENCE

Yay'ing because look how pretty this view is.
HELLLOOOOOO EVERYBODY!

Soooooooo. Ya. I am about a week late to join the party but we just barely got to see General Conference and WOWZAAAAAAA. The church is true. There's just not much more to say. I went into this Conference with a lot of questions. I have heard since I was young, "If you watch Conference with questions in mind it will mean more!!" But wow... this time. I took time to prepare and think of questions beforehand and went into Conference with a prayer in my heart. I have 10 weeks left in this mission.... It recently hit me and FREAKED ME OUT.

I had so many questions for this Conference but one huge one was, "What do you need me to do for these next 10 weeks? How can I be a better tool in my Heavenly Father's hands?" HOLY. As expected, God answered every single one of my questions and I left feeling a new light. The entire Saturday session was about service. About looking for ways to help someone EVERY DAY. It talked about loving those around us and simply trying to be like Jesus each and every day. The answer hit me like a brick wall. I am NOWHERE near being a perfect missionary, but I can take time to focus on service and try my best to be like my Savior, Jesus Christ. I love General Conference and the chance I had to watch this one as a missionary. :)

Dinner with the Ito family
Speaking of Conference miracles..... This week after Mission School (English Class), the Elders were watching the Priesthood Session of conference. We "casually" told our students if they wanted more listening practice they were more than welcome to come watch it with us..... lol. About 4 students came with us and afterward I began to talk to this student named Miki. She asked me, "Why was that man crying when he was speaking?" I got the chills as soon as she asked the question. I had the opportunity to explain the Spirit to her and talk to her about how we can feel it all the time. Miki wanted to learn more so we will start teaching her which is SO, SO exciting. The Spirit. It's a powerful thing, even in a language you don't quite understand. 

SAY YOUR  PRAYERS PEOPLE

xoxo

Modersitzki 姉妹 

Fun fact: Disney lights off fireworks at 8:30 every night.... Andddd guess who can hear them from the apartment. US! So so close.

Just a typical view of my every day

Tokyo Zone Conference
I got a letter and cookies from my favorite missionary from my
first ward in Sakado, Hikari 
姉妹  <3333
Winning for prettiest areas. Tokyo. I have no words.
Just ya know, companion bonding.
This is one of my favorite things about Robertson 姉妹.
Her hair at night. IT JUST WINS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment