Tuesday, September 26, 2017

transfers..... dun dun DUN

CHURCHHHHH
HEYYYOOOO!

Well folks.... I have some news. After 7 months in my favorite place ever and after a transfer of unforgettable memories with my best friend ever...... I have been transferred. All good things must come to an end I guess but WOW, to say I am heartbroken would be an understatement. I have come to love Niigata and the people here soooooo much and leaving is so so so sad. I remember my MTC teacher who told me basically that a mission sets you up for heart break.... you come to love a place and the people so much and then just like that, it's ripped from you....But then he said this, which I absolutely love. "I hope you get your heart ripped out over and over again Elders and Sisters. I hope it gets ripped out time and time again because if it does, it means you love the people."

Shae is going to miss everything about Niigata, especially the people she knows and loves there.
So that's what is bittersweet. It's so so sad because the people here have legitimately become like my family and I can't imagine life without them (especially my cute Mana chan), but it's also so sweet because I can realize again how lucky I am to have been able to meet so many eternal friends. Missions.... they mess with your emotions... that's for sure. ;)
Cutest ballet students (Koko and Shiori)

BUTTTTT onto the news you've all been waiting for..... (yes, I know you probably didn't want to hear my sob story but there it is;) I will be transferring to................................. URAYASU! ðŸŽ‰ And I know that means nothing to any of you but to help it make more sense in your brain..... I am going to TOKYO!!  *woooo crowd goes wild* I will be training again! My new companion will be Sister Robertson. I am coming in halfway through her bean chan life, aka she is 6 weeks old in the mission field, sooooo yay mom lyfe round 2! ✌ I really don't know much about the area except for that we are home of the one and only TOKYO DISNEYLAND (!!!) So am I excited for that? Ya. Can I even go? No. But am I still excited? Ya. ;)

This week has been a crazy one full of miracles and fun. We literally had meals with members for both lunch and dinner all week long and I almost died but it was a happy almost death because the members are AMAZING. Also. To make things better we had 8 people come to church! Including 2 FAMILIES!!!!! It was so so special and I am so happy to be able to introduce such a happy message over here. 

'Til next week from Disneyland.

THE CHURCH IS TRUE

xoxo

Modersitzki姉妹

Fun fact: Public bathrooms constantly play waterfall noises and rain forest noises (including bird sounds) so things don't get awkward..... #nice

If I haven't said it enough, I love these people!
Oh. (While skipping your investigator lol)
Such a cute companionship!
Here's to toki birds and bad English <33
Our mission president's wife sent us cookies in the mail. YEP I KNOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment