Monday, July 10, 2017

tokyo round 76544687790876

My BFFs.....ISN'T MOMOKO SO CUTE?
Helllllllllloooo!

Seriously confused how it's been another week already, butttttttt HEY. This week was great. I am becoming convinced more and more every week that I am serving in Tokyo rather than Niigata because it's been less than 2 weeks and I'M BACK lol. This week we had MLC (Mission Leadership Council) akaaaaaaaa heaven. It was so amazing!

After MLC though, Wunderli 姉妹 and I were able to go on another split! YESSSSSSS. I don't think you all realize how big of a score that is. She's my favorite. BUT TO MAKE THINGS EVEN BETTER..... We got to go and teach at Takadanobaba teaching station and I got to teach my cute friend Momoko that I met last time down here! <33 She was so surprised when I walked in the door and I was so sooooo happy! 

This week I have been really focusing on the spirit and always working through it. So, cool experience from Takadanobaba this week... As Momoko and I talked, I had a little prayer to lead me to something about the gospel... even though our topic of conversation (she comes to the English conversation class) was summer...... We talked and talked and all the sudden we were talking about music... next thing I knew I saw a hymn book out of the corner of my eye and just like that we were reading the hymns together and discussing how cool they are. IT WAS THE SWEETEST THING EVER. I really felt the spirit guiding my words and Momoko was soooo touched by some of the hymns. 

After class she told us she wanted to go to ice cream... and you KNOW we are not saying no to that. We went and by the end of the night Momoko was talking to us about the church and became a new investigator! AHHHHH! Wunderli 姉妹 and I were freaking out to say the least. She is so prepared and I PRAY one day I will be able to actually serve in Tokyo to be able to work with her more. MIRACLES. I TELL YA.

Life is so so good. I am truly and honestly melting, IT'S SO HOT AND HUMID HERE I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN....but I am loving missionary work and the opportunity I have to help people like Momoko come closer to Christ. 

Sister Batchelor and I roasting alive.

SAY YOUR PRAYERS PEOPLE

xoxox

Modersitzki 姉妹

Fun fact:
There is no way to say "I miss you" in Japanese..... I KNOW RIGHT. I don't get it either.



Takadanobaba. Now tell me this doesn't look like the
funnest place ever. IT IS!
Momokaaaaaaa!
MLC with the homies.
Wundo 姉妹 and Mango Lassi's at Indo curry.
Can you say happiness?
Love this human.
I had to post a picture of her with this attractive helmet.
You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment