Wednesday, August 3, 2016

HEIAN TO SHUKUFUKU MINASAN

These weeks are literally like 5 seconds long I swear! 3 weeks down and still not dead! Can I get a HOLLLAAAA? Yes. Yes I can. Holla @ myself.

Update on life: The MTC is amazing as usual. Food is terrible as usual. We eat to survive, not to enjoy. The Spirit is incredibleeeeee... as usual. ;) That has got to be my favorite thing about being here. I live for those Tuesday and Sunday night devotionals. Like WOW. 

This week we had to say bye to our dai senpai as they took off for Japan! Translation: when you are here for 9 weeks you have kohi, senpai, and dai senpai. When you are new you are kohi, when you are here for 3 weeks you become a senpai, and when you are here for 6 weeks you become a dai senpai.. No idea if that made any sense but ya. I was so sad to say bye to these elders and sisters! They had become some of my best friends and I loved them so much! Things are so quiet in our zone now.... We went from 14 to 8 sisters real quick. Sad day. Today we get our new kohi though! We only get 2 new sisters, but we are really excited. I can't believe that I am now a senpai! Aka I can't believe I actually have to know things hahahaha YIKES.
Shae's Zone.
Language is coming, slowly but surely. We are on our second and third investigators right now, so that is fun! And yes. We do teach completely in Japanese. Haha it gets a little stressful at times, but the Gift of Tongues is SUCH A REAL THING. It is amazing how much I've learned in such a short amount of time! Plus, Japanese is SO FUN. I love it.

More Japanese fun facts:
tsuma: wife
tsumi: sin

really really really not fun to mix up hahaha 

kawai: cute
kowai: scary

(REALLY SUPER VERY MUCH STRESSFUL IF YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL SOMEONE THEIR BABY IS CUTE)

Life is so so so good. I kind of wish I could live at the MTC forever after my mission because of the Spirit and joy that I feel here... I'd only make one change. Chick Fil A for every meal. BOOM. PARADISE.

Love you all so so so much! I feel your prayers and am so grateful for the love I have received. I love hearing about life in the real world, especially when I hear JoJo picked Jordan on the Bachelorette. WOOO. Lol but really. 

CHURCH IS SO TRUE

Heian to shukufuku minasan.... heian to shukufuku <3 (peace and blessings everyone... peace and blessings)

xoxoxo


Modersitzki Skimai

Shae & Sister Maddie Phelps with one of their favorite sisters. 
Forever friends!
Oh.
Saying goodbye. Sister Womack is on the right.
Shae Mod just being Shae Mod. :) I miss this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment