Monday, April 10, 2017

transferzzzzzzzzz

Sakuraaaaaaaaa.
FAM.

Somehow in a way I will never quite completely understand, it has been another 6 weeks of my life out here in the promised land, and transfers are already here. I cannot even believe it. I literally came to Niigata yesterday.... Or so it feels haha. LIKE K BYE NEXT THING I KNOW I WILL BE 40. SHEEEEESSSHHH. But ya. Now that that dramatic flip out is over... The results. I will be staying in Niigata another 6 weeks but my beloved Sister Domino will be peacin' out... *insert sob story* I will now be with a sister named Sister Larsen! I have never met her, but she sounds way sweet! This will be her first time as an STL, so I now have to train her on that.... and yes, I still feel like I have noooo idea what I am doing, soooooo here we go! #sos lol jk it will all be okay. God knows what's up, am I right?;)

The MLC crew.
This week was spent mostly in Tokyo at MLC (Mission Leadership Council). That was wayyy fun and such an amazing uplifting experience. Being able to go to MLC is a blessing. The spirit is always so strong and I get to learn so much. Also. I LOVE TOKYO. Probs will live there after the mish tbh. I mean just picture this. Lights and people everywhere, way good food, and sparkly roads. THEY LEGIT ARE SPARKLY. The mission man, it really makes you appreciate the little things, because wow I love those sparkly roads. So ya. There is your fun fact of the day;)

Speaking of fun things..... SAKURA (cherry blossoms) are finally coming out!! They are soooooo pretty. They came in Tokyo before Niigata, (bc, well, winter wonderland) but when we went we got to see them and died. Thennnn when we were on our 5 hour bus ride home, we got to see them allllllll throughout Japan. And now they are coming out in Niigata! SO PRETTY. 20/10 would recommend. We went with one of our new investigators named Patricia to see them today. She is one of the few Americans I have even seen in Niigata, but she's the besttttt.







Last of all, we had the chance to watch General Conference this past week. Seriously so amazing. I remember watching it for my first time in Japan about 6 months ago when I was really struggling. It soothed my pain and helped me in ways I specifically needed at that time. Same goes for this General Conference. It was exactly what I needed to strengthen my faith in my specific situation now. You can't watch General Conference and then not believe that this is the true church. I just don't think it's humanly possible. I feel such a strong desire to be better and a better disciple of Christ. Being on a mission has changed me in so many ways, but one thing that I notice and think more about since being on a mission is Christlike attributes. I want to improve myself and through that I have seen God's hand in my life in crazy ways.

I love this church, and I am so grateful to be a missionary at this special time.  It's true. You got my money on it;)

DON'T FORGET TO SAY YOUR PRAYERS

xoxo

Modersitzki 姉妹 

Hanging in Tokyoooo. Seriously, who gets to do this? So lucky!

Dinner in between sessions of General Conference with Yoshida 兄弟. He tells us to call him Big Grandpa. Yep. I love it. 
Patricia. What a legend.

*Cries because Sister Domino and I were only together for like 5 minutes*

No comments:

Post a Comment