Monday, August 21, 2017

blessed with the best

Just in case you haven't seen the front of this church enough;)
(YAY 5 TRANSFERS)
KONNICH!

I can't start out this email without wishing a HUGE happy birthday to my beautiful mother who has a birthday this week... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM I LOVE YOUUUUU! (everyone send her emails and texts and bring her food. she likes chocolate... I'll pay you back later...ありがとう;)

WOW WHAT A WEEK. I don't have much time today buttttttt this week was sooooooooo good. You guys. MY COMPANION. She is a literal angel sent from heaven above. This has legit been one of the funnest weeks of my entire life. I am serious. I LOVE SHOJI SHIMAI. We worked our behinds off this week but spent the whole time laughing. I am soooo grateful for the chance to work with her. 

I thought it would be appropriate for you all to know about this person that I spend every second of every day with, yet never get sick of.... Soooo introducing......


昌子梓姉妹 (SISTER AZUSA SHOJI)
AGE: 20 
HOMETOWN: OSAKA, JAPAN
FAVORITE FOOD: RICE (fun fact: the first time she cried on her mission was when she went to the MTC and the rice was sketchy. she just missed Japanese rice)
FAVORITE COLOR: White
HOBBY: taking pictures (aka prepare yourself for this transfer.....;)
FAVORITE ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION: murmur, abominable (HAHAH can you tell what she studies for language study? BOOK OF MORMONNNNN)
FAVORITE ENGLISH WORDS: peeps, dang it, like, specific (why? no idea hahahaha)
FAVORITE JAPANESE PHRASE: そういう時もあるよね (it happens to the best of us)
FAVORITE SCRIPTURE: Ether 12:27 
THINGS SHE WANTS THE WORLD TO KNOW: "I love Jesus... and Sister Modersitzki"

And there you have it folks, my best friend companion that I just love to death and definitely want to take home with me. We have seen so many miracles in just the past few days as companions so I can't wait to see what's around the corner. Also.... I am legit forgetting English so if my emails get a bit weird from here on out.... Just know that the church is still true;)

SAY YOUR PRAYERS

xoxo

Modersitzki 姉妹

Fun fact: 
-If you pass food from chopstick to chopstick here it is like theeeeeee most offensive thing you could do in the world. Also.... never put chopsticks straight up in a bowl of rice... that's what you do when someone dies.... So there ya have it!

Just a typical day of FUN
Still not sure what Niigata is, but found the sign round 2!
Purikura with Mana ちゃん
Being white with a Japanese companion.... hehehehe;)
Being Japanese and using these filters even though I'm white.
Before
After
Kouyama Shimai (returned missionary) came to visit and
WOW I was so happy!
This is Marci. I'm not sure what is going on here, but I feel
like it needs to be posted. Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment