Monday, June 5, 2017

Re: I'm old.... almost.

When the members are
THE CUTEST THINGS EVER!!
HEYYYYYYYYY

Okay wow. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY EMAILS AND LOVE. Seriously feel like the luckiest girl in the world and it's not even my birthday yet. Lol. I have the BEST friends and family EVERRRRRR. Thank youuuuuuuu! 

There is so much I could say, lol, I don't even know where to start. Okay. I will introduce you to another one of my SO PREPARED INVESTIGATORS. I know I talk about a different person each week, but seriously, I just want you all to know how amazing this work is and how many people God is preparing. SERIOUSLY AMAZING. Ahhhhhhh. Okay. Here we go. Introducing............ *drumroll*.............................KEIKO. We met Keiko through another old investigator who randomly met Keiko on the street one day, and when she said she was going to meet two foreigners, Keiko said she wanted to go too! Lol what! Who does that? Foreigner power. What a blessing hahahahahahah. Basically though, Keiko is SO prepared. These words literally came out of her mouth... "I don't know what but I just want to change my whole life... I want a miracle. I also don't think it is a coincidence that we met.... Are you my miracle? Is this church that miracle?" HELLO WHAT. Yes Keiko. Yes it is. Seriously sometimes my jaw never gets picked up off the ground. Like where are these people coming from? SO AWESOME. More updates will follow. Don't you worry;)

Momo and Yuki. The legends themselves.
Also k. I just need you all to picture this and then tell me I don't have the best mission in the world. OKAY. So I have two 13-year-old best friends named Momoka and Yuki who legit are the cutest. We teach them English every day and it is my favorite thing everrrrrrr. So this week they were preparing for the Eiken test which is a giant English test here, and they were reading this one sentence. It said, "Bob really looks like George." Now. These cute Japanese girls have never heard the name George, so the pronunciation went a bit like this "gay-or-gay? gay-or-jay? jay-or-gay?" I was on the floor in tears I was laughing so hard. When they found out how to actually say it too they laughed for like years.Too much joy in this mission I am telling you.  I have a video of it, so if you're interested.... hit me up lol. It's the little things... Right? Missions. I love these things.



SAY YOUR PRAYERS

xoxo

Modersitzki 姉妹

Fun fact: People here use umbrellas. When it is hot. And not raining. Why you ask? They like being fair-skinned. So there's that for ya.

Lol... for those who haven't seen fb...
I teach dance now (!!)
I love Japanese English. LONG STRAW FOR DRINKING.
Ohhhhhh. I see now.

Eikaiwaaaaaaaaaa
Hey look! A casual waterfall at the train station.
More dance pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment