Monday, December 4, 2017

LIGHTING UP TOKYO

"What's the most important thing in your life?" Finding:)
KONNICH

Hahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this week. I loved this week. It was one of those weeks where you are so busy and your schedule is so packed that you leave your apartment at 9 in the morning and don't get back till 9:30 at night.... Every night. The whole week. And yes, that does mean we did not have time to come back for meals.... LOL WHO'S GOT TIME FOR THAT WHEN THERE'S WORK TO BE DONE? (PS Mom, it's okay. I did eat, just in 5 minute increments or with members, so NO COMPLAINTS) But ya..... Sister Robertson and I are both dead. Well let me rephrase that.. Bodies? Dead? Hearts? Alive and GENKI (happy/healthy/pumped about life) as ever. ;)

So, more updates for the week..... IT HAPPENED YET AGAIN. A WAY PREPARED DUDE WALKED UP TO ME ASKING WHAT I AM DOING AND THEN ASKING IF HE COULD LEARN MORE. The current count for referrals for the elders in the past 2 weeks is 6... 3 investigators, 2 English students, and 1 potential investigator. Hahahah it cracks us up every time it happens. But hey, a prepared person is a prepared person right? ;)

#LIGHTTHEWORLD takes downtown Tokyo
This week like I mentioned was superrrrrrrrrrr crazy, but despite running from appointment to appointment, in our mission we find for at least 1 straight hour every day. Well this week Sister Robertson and I decided to switch things up and do more fun and creative things. We did surveys asking people what they thought about God and if they had ever thought about Him or not, we made a giant poster asking people what the most important thing in their life is, and we tried sharing the #Lighttheworld video to people in their homes, on the street, ANYWHERE! In fact, one day all of the missionaries serving in Tokyo (about 40 of us) got together in Shinjuku, aka the busiest place in all of Tokyo practically, and did a Zone Blitz where we did surveys asking people about Christmas, sang Christmas carols, and showed the new video to people on the streets. IT WAS SO COOL AND FUN. (also yes, this is me telling all of you to go watch the new Light the World video. It's SO GOOD) Annnnyyyyyways. That was SO FUN. I love focusing on the light that the gospel brings. This week finding felt different and as I testified about God, families, and Jesus Christ, I feel like I became a little more converted to the gospel that I already love so much. God prepared so many people for us this week and it was cool to just even be someone's first encounter with a missionary. The gospel lit Japan a little more this week and it was so fun to be a part of it.
Christmas caroling with the sisters
I can't believe I will be seeing you all so so soon, but for now..... I'll stay in Japan, and keep doing missionary work and as for you all.......

SAY YOUR PRAYERS

xoxo

Modersitzki 姉妹

Tanisha aka my soul mate
Our favorite "WE HAVE 10 MINUTES.... EATTTTTTT" meal. Curry Udon
and Tempura... I am so blessed.
 

Recognize these faces? Kaoru, Kouki, and Oguro came from Kawagoe
to visit me before I go home!
Shake Shackin' in Shinjuku! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment