Monday, March 20, 2017

This one goes out to all you LP kids

こんにちはー!


Well.... where to even start with this week... Let's just say 5 out of the 7 nights this week were spent having sleepovers. Talk about a party. Being an STL is the BEST! We had exchanges in Sado which was an absolute blast. The sisters there are darling and we had sooo much fun! Also we got to feed birds on the way back which was an adventure to say the least;)

We had zone conference this week as well so everyone came over again! SERIOUSLY SO FUN. We got to go do a zone blitz right after where everyone worked in the same area! We did the Free English Challenge again with a bunchhhh of missionaries. In fact, Elder Clark (Ben Clark, who I served on student council with) is an assistant now, so he got to come as well! So weird I see him all the time. Wellllllll... we ended up talking to the same couple and it was as if we were companionship for a second... HAHA WHAT IN THE WEIRD. I would say one thing, he would testify of what I said, he would say another and I would add to it. AND HEY! The couple we were talking to ended up being wayyyy cool and prepared and we were able to get contact info, so holla at that, but WOW it was soooo funny. It was one of those moments where you just pause... realize that you just had a complete conversation with someone in Japanese with Ben Clark... fist bump and move on.  Can't say I ever expected that, but hey. It happened. #lpodamiright

This week was crazy and stressful but it was great. There were so many times where my companion and I looked at each other wondering if we were going to make it through the day, but there were even more where I just stopped and realized how lucky I am and how perfect God's timing is. It is cool the people He can put in our paths when we are doing our best. When we are on God's timing, nothing is a coincidence and I have come to know that for real. Being a missionary is a cool things folks. 10/10 would recommend.


The church is WAYYY true. I know... I prayed about it;)

xoxo

Modersitzki 姉妹

Fun fact:

The foyer inside the ferry. Pretty fancy!
-In order to get to Sado you have to take the car ferry aka this little baby cruise ship. It is so fun, I'm serious. You just chill and they also have the best french fries ever. Soooo there ya have it folks.



Yes, it is freezing. Yes, we did all need ice cream. #sleepovaaaaa
Teaching Eikaiwa with the angel Boden  姉妹 on Sado!
The longer you look at this picture the funnier it gets. Seagulls. What a species.
Sado ft. Japan pride and also..... wind.

idk either, but hey!
A little unsure about these Japanese snacks....
Sado

This is Kouki. He is a legend. No more needs to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment